Thursday, January 20, 2022

Luke AFB December 2021


Just before Christmas 2021, I met up with Larry Grace, president of the International Society for Aviation Photograph, to capture take offs and landings at Luke Air Force Base in the far west near Phoenix, Arizona.

All images I captured with the Canon EOS R6 and Tamron 100-400mm and Tamron 150-600mm lenses.  

I first parked outside the northern border of Luke AFB to try my hand at photographing take offs.  

Larry then suggested visiting a spot on the south side of the base to get a chance to photograph jets landing.   That worked out well!

Luke AFB is the home of the F-35A Lightening II and the F-16 Fighting Falcon aircrafts. 

Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson



Click the photo below for all of my images from Luke AFB!






1 comment:

  1. The dedication of a new medical clinic at Luke AFB.
    The opening of a new child development center at Luke AFB.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.