Tuesday, January 18, 2022

CAF Fly-Over Phoenix 7 December 2021


The Commemorative Air Force (CAF) remembered Pearl Harbor Day 7 December of 2021.

The CAF in Arizona is at Falcon Field in Mesa.

For the Fly-Over, I followed the map they put out showing where and when they'd fly overhead in the Phoenix area.

I scouted out a location at the north end of the flight, at the
National Cemetery off of Cave Creek Road.

I photographed with a Canon EOS R6 and Tamron 150-600mm lens, hand held and braced against my car.


Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson







Click the photo below for all of my images from the FLy-Over


1 comment:

  1. The flyover was part of a larger event organized by the Arizona Department of Veterans Affairs to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack. The event also included a wreath-laying ceremony at the Arizona State Capitol and a concert by the United States Air Force Band.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.