Thursday, January 20, 2022

Balloons in Cave Creek January 2022


A sunrise visit to the Cave Creek Arizona area north of Phoenix hunting for hot air balloons. 

Early on I was disappointed.  I could see a few balloons, but they were way off in the distance.   I was thinking... well, at least I'll get a great breakfast at Local Jonny's in Cave Creek.  

Then I got excited heading east on Carefree Highway and pulled over on 24th Street because there were TONS of balloons in the air!   


I found them!!!!!

I used a Canon EOS R6 and two lenses: the Canon RF 24-240mm and the Canon RF 800mm.

After capturing images for about an hour, down the road I go and had a great breakfast.






Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson



















Click the photo below for all of my images of the hot air balloons over Cave Creek Arizona!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.