Thursday, February 3, 2022

Wickenburg and Team Roping at Rancho Rio 29 January 2022

Less than an hour to my northwest is the little town of Wickenburg, Arizona.  And Rancho Rio is the world capital of team roping, which is why I came up... to photograph some team ropers.

But first, it was time for breakfast and the choice this day was the Horseshoe Cafe.

Before that, I parked in front of Anita's Cocina and saw an interesting display window.   Next time, I'll visit wearing my Trump hat! 

Then it was off to Rancho Rio and fun photographing team roping.    









Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson


Click on the Image Below to See All My Images from Wickenburg




1 comment:

  1. Team roping is a popular event at the Wickenburg Rodeo, and it is likely to continue to be a part of the rodeo for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.