Monday, May 17, 2021

Images from the Front Yard


I spent a few early mornings in my front yard capturing images of bees, flowers, and (finally!) hummingbirds with my Canon EOS R6 and Canon 24-240 and Tamron 100-400mm lenses.



See the bee on the left?  He has a green tint and that came from the very green Brazilian Pepper Tree to his right.










Only one morning was I lucky enough to get images of hummingbirds.   Then in post processing, I had to go in and clean up the images in Photoshop.   I also used Lightroom and Luminar ai.




Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson


Click the photo below to see all the images I captured from my front yard in north Phoenix…




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.