Monday, May 17, 2021

Arizona Gunfighters Visit Cave Creek Arizona



The Arizona Gunfighters came back to Cave Creek with their real show (not a rehearsal like a few weeks earlier).



They re-enacted famous gunfights from Dodge City and of course Tombstone and the OK Corral.



I captured all images with the Canon EOS R6 and the Tamron 70-200mm lens.   If I had to do it over again, I would have used the Tamron 24-70 since I was able to get closer than I thought. 



Post processing in Lightroom and Photoshop and a few also with Luminar ai.   



Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson





Click the photo below to see all the images from the Arizona Gunfighters in Cave Creek, Arizona…








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.