Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Model Photography in Phoenix with Canon

 
Tough Girl Shonda!
I had the fun privilege of taking a Canon Speedlite flash photography class Sunday 8 December 2013 in Phoenix. 
Glamour Kimberly

I’m totally a Canon guy.  Because I am not a fulltime photographer and because I am a college professor and teach Photoshop, I like to take any opportunity I can to learn from other people.  Jeff Greene was the instructor and gave the small class a bit of lecture and a whole lot of time to work with local models Kimberly, Tarah, and Shonda.  That’s the way I like it.  The only way you really learn this stuff is by doing. 
Tarah

I already own the Canon 600ex-rt Speedlite, the top of the line flash for Canon.  I just needed more practice.  I used one light, one light bounce, two, and even three Speedlites using radio transmission and optical wireless to fire the flash units. 
Shonda

Toward the end of the workshop, everybody got silly and the girls decided to pose with cameras.  CAREFUL!
Shonda and Kimberly Goofing Around

I post edited the work using Lightroom 5 and on a few of the shots, I also used Perfect Portrait 8 to enhance the eyes and mouth and smooth the skin.

Thanks again to Canon, Jeff Greene, and the three gracious models Kimberly, Tarah, and Shonda!

Happy Shooting,





















Here are all the photos I shot of the wonderful models…


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.