Saturday, April 28, 2012

Introducing Anevay Sage Raciak

I'm mainly an outdoor/travel/sports photographer.  Yet I just loved capturing the images of an infant.  In this case, Anevay, about two weeks old as of 16 April 2012.  I shot Katrina and Gregory's wedding a few years ago, so I was honored when they asked me to photograph their newborn daughter.


I avoided flash.  And why not when I had a nice north face picture window at grandma's house.  

Anevay was a pretty good girl through it all.  Well, except the time we put her in the vegetable bin.  That wasn't a favorite of hers.  But I think she has the makings of a great little model.  

One interesting factoid that came out... during her birth, they say the nurses yelled at Katrina "BEAR DOWN!"  So I figure little Anevay is destined to be an Arizona Wildcat!  

To the left, Anevay peeking at me over her daddy's shoulder.  She has more hair than I do!








Katrina and Greg's wedding, 28 March 2009 in Scottsdale, Arizona.













Happy Shooting,


Click below for all the photos of the shoot from Flickr....



And a video with music with photos of Anavay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.