Friday, July 23, 2021

Bermuda COVID/Wuhan Adventure on the Viking Orion

Yes, I did visit Bermuda during the week of 6 July 2021.  But there was more to it than that.

I had to get tested for the virus a few days before leaving.   And get all the vaccinations.  Don't forget to mask up starting in the Phoenix airport.   And, mask during the flight, breathing in my own exhaust.   Did  I mention I was fully vaccinated?   Then, on the Viking Orion, you have to mask up.   That got old quickly.   

My one complaint was I was not fully informed about this until AFTER I paid for the trip.   

The Orion was half or less full by design.   But it seemed fully crewed.   The sights of Bermuda were wonderful.   The people very kind and appreciate as it seemed as though we might have been the first cruise ship in about a year and a half to return.   


Landing back in Phoenix, the first thing to be done?  THROW AWAY THE MASK!

Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson


Click the photo below for all of my images from Bermuda... 

Mr. Jones, town crier of St. George's Bermuda and former mayor of St. George's With Me
Jim with Mr. Jones, town crier of St. George's Bermuda and former mayor!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.