Monday, May 13, 2019

Phoenix Botanical Garden May 2019

Armed with a Canon EOS R mirrorless and the RF 24-105mm lens, I visited the Phoenix Desert Botanical Garden one early afternoon in May.  

One thing I wished I had done was bring my Tamron 70-200mm lens.  I felt I needed a bit more reach.  However, I was able to crop and get some keepers.  

They also had a butterfly display that was THICK with butterflies. Most of them moved around making it harder to photograph.  

My entire photography portfolio is on SmugMug.  And, here's my Instagram feed.


Until My Next Adventure,

See You On Down the Road!


Jim Patterson

Here's a slideshow of all of my photos.... ENJOY!




Then I came home and photographed flowers around the house with Tamron 100-400mm and Tamron 70-200mm lenses.


EOS R and Tamron 70-200mm Lens
EOS R and Tamron 100-400mm Lens








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.