Sunday, April 21, 2019

Shari Rowe at Arizona Horseman’s Challenge and Expo 20 April 2019

Before watching, listening, and photographing Shari Rowe at the Arizona Horseman’s Challenge and Expo on 20 April 2019, we had time to watch some of the horse and horse trainer competition.  I'm used to rodeo, but these competitions for trainers take some eight hours over a few days.  

Then Shari and her band went into the arena and I got a close up and personal view of them, watching to make sure I didn't step in horse #%$#.  

I photographed Shari a few years ago (2016) at Country Thunder Arizona.  


My entire photography portfolio is on SmugMug.  And, here's my Instagram feed.


Until My Next Adventure,

See You On Down the Road!


... And here's a slideshow from my time with Shari Rowe.




.. And a few photos from the horse competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.