Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Odysea Aquarium Scottsdale

Over the last year or so, I watched the construction of a new aquarium in Scottsdale called Odysea.  The building is next to Butterfly Wonderland, a place I photographed earlier.  


I can't see hitting both of these venues in one day.  There is a lot to see and do, so I'd suggest this is a two day adventure.  Definitely worth it!  

Be prepared to walk!  The aquarium is huge.  For photographers, this is low light.  And weird, unpredictable, colored light.  Take your fastest lens.  I used the 24-105mm Canon lens.  Focus in low light was still a challenge.  I might have considered taking my Canon f/1.8 "nifty fifty" lens.  I wish I had thought about it; I could have put that little beauty in my pocket.  


Until My Next Adventure,

See You On Down the Road!


Photos from Flickr ... and, here are all the keeper photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.