Thursday, March 14, 2024

Legends Rough Stock Series in Cave Creek 24 March 2024

Riders line up to be introduced

The first stop on the Legends Rough Stock Series was Cave Creek Arizona at the memorial arena on 24 February 2024.  "Legends" as in older cowboys, usually 40+ who have won some during their careers.

Even the fans look authentic

This wasn't a complete rodeo.   The focus here was on the big animals... horses and bulls.   

I've photographed many times at the Cave Creek arena.  I usually sit on the top row and capture images with my Canon EOS R6 Mark II and Canon RF 100-400mm lens.

This is a dangerous sport!


Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson


For images from the Legends Rough Stock Series in Cave Creek, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.