Monday, February 5, 2024

Barrett-Jackson Car Auction 21 January 2024


Arguably the largest and biggest wow factor car auction is the Barrett-Jackson auction held again in Westworld Scottsdale.


Doors opened at 8am so I thought I'd be clever and get there right after opening.   There was already a huge crowd there!  

There were race cars, souped up cars you'd see on the streets, and cars owned by famous people.  There was also exciting and colorful lit signs. 

I used the Canon EOS R6 Mark II and the Canon 14-35mm lens with a circular polarizer.   The CP I used to cut down on the glare.   Westworld was very well lit.

Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson


For images from my visit, click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.