Monday, December 18, 2023

Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand 14 December 2023

I love photographing country artists and bands.   I enjoy the music and the people are nice.   The same is true here while photographing Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand.  This was their Christmas show in Mesa, Arizona.

The song that put them on the map was "Dream Big."   



 
 








I showed up early, but not that early.   The auditorium seemed closed so I walked all the way around and found an open door.  I peeked in and Ryan peeked back and invited us in from the backstage.  







One of my other favorites they had done was called "Corn Dogs."  Now they changed the lyrics to Egg Nog!  








Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson


For images from my visit, click HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.