Friday, October 20, 2023

Taste of Cave Creek 18 October 2023


I visited the Taste of Cave Creek Arizona on Wednesday 18 October 2023.   Now that the temperatures are cooling down and the snowbirds are slowly arriving, there will be more events in Cave Creek, just a few miles northeast of Phoenix.

There were lots of tents from various restaurants and breweries mostly.   I seemed to have sampled a great deal of beer, haha.   

The photo above featuring three ladies from Big Earl's is the place I always have breakfast with before the rodeo parade in March.  Then I sit up my chair on the street for a great spot to photograph.

And, another favorite of mine, Local Jonny's!


Taking a break sipping on a beer, I noticed in the distance two lovely young ladies doing the same thing.  The nice thing about having a telephoto lens is I can zero in on things.. or people.   I went over to say hello and they said.. wait!   Here, you have to get us together.   Characters in Cave Creek!

Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson


For images from The Taste of Cave Creek, visit, click HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.