Wednesday, October 27, 2021


Saturday 23 October 2021 was the date for the Wicked Bar Crawl in Cave Creek, Arizona.


As a participant, I can tell you it was loads of fun.  A huge turnout and nobody seemed to get out of hand.


Seven bars participated and there was bus service all evening so it was easy to get from bar to bar.  Plus, it prevented many of us who had a few adult beverages along the way from driving.

The evening started at Brugo's in Stagecoach Village.   I figured a good belly full of pasta would be a good way to start the evening.   This is quality Italian/Sicilian food!   I promise the next time I visit it will be for pizza! 








The fun included Mountain View Pub, Local Jonny's, Big Earl's Greasy Eats, The Hideaway, Buffalo Chip and Saloon, Harold's Corral, and The Roadhouse.   



I'm already thinking about next years costume. 

Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson












Click the photo below for all of my images from Brugo's and the Wicked Bar Crawl!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.