Monday, March 22, 2021

Bull Riding at the Buffalo Chip 10 March 2021

The Buffalo Chip in Cave Creek Arizona has opened up bull riding again but just on Wednesday nights.   It was a lovely night 10 March to enjoy bull riding and the company of others wanting a good time, too.   And I've found the best perch for me is the VIP section.

Of course, the sport of bull riding and all the participants and fans are patriotic, so it did not begin until the flag and national anthem were played, as it should be.


Although there were quite a number of riders, not one went the mandatory eight seconds.  


To the left is my favorite image of the night.  That will tell you how close we were to the action in the VIP section.  

Bull riding is a dangerous sport.  Although I think the cowboy hat looks nice, the helmet helps protect a rider's head better.





Until My Next Adventure,

See you on down the road,

Jim Patterson



Click the photo below to see all the images from the Buffalo Chip's Bull riding....





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.