Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Wildlife World Zoo in Litchfield Park, Arizona

Mid-March and the weather is perfect here in the Phoenix area.  Time to visit a place I’d never seen before, the Wildlife World Zoo on the far west side of the Phoenix area in Litchfield Park.  It boasts the largest collection of exotic animals in Arizona.  They also have an aquarium.

I saw swans, kangaroos, parrots and other exotic birds, ducks,  monkeys, giraffes, a lovely meerkat that loved to pose for me, a leopard, a few ostrich, a tortoise, and a lot more.  

I photographed with a Canon 5D Mark III, a Tamron 28-300mm lens, on aperture priority, most of the time at ISO 100.  I did post editing with Lightroom and plugins from MacPhun, Topaz Labs, and OnOne.  


Until My Next Adventure

(Who knows before April 3rd and the Cave Creek Rodeo)

See You On Down The Road!











Here are all the keeper photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.