Thursday, September 18, 2014

Coyotes Rookies vs Kings Rookies 17 Sept 2014

The Phoenix Coyotes of the National Hockey League are now the Arizona Coyotes along with new ownership.  Mid-September in the NHL means training camp and it was a great excuse to go to the Glendale Arena and see a free scrimmage between the Coyotes rookies and the L.A. Kings rookies.


I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark III and today I only brought my Canon 70-300mm lens.  I set to 1/600th of a second shutter priority (to freeze action) and auto ISO.  I shoot in RAW format, so I knew I could easily change the white balance inside Lightroom, which I ended up doing. 

I stayed through two periods, enough for a hot dog and beer and a few action shots.







Until My Next Adventure, 

See You On Down The Road!



See all of my photos from this adventure by clicking the Flickr slideshow below!



Created with flickr slideshow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.