Friday, March 11, 2011

Sights from the National Auto Sports Association Arizona Region


I visited the infield at Firebird Raceway south of Phoenix on 6 March 2011 and was able to capture some of the cars and people of NASAAZ that day.  NASA is a club level motorsport association.  The cars are driven by people you know; just regular folks.  Having been to NASCAR races at Phoenix International Raceway, one nice thing for me was it wasn’t so LOUD!  I had my earplugs with me but didn’t need them.  WHEW!

And if you want to get involved, you can train as a driver, for instance.  You can get more information at http://www.nasaaz.com/
Here are the photos at my Flickr site 
Check out the music video below!

Enjoy,

Jim Patterson




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.