Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cave Creek Photowalk Rousing Success!



Saturday 24 July 2010 fifty photographers trekked north of Phoenix to Cave Creek where we all met for the 3rd Annual International Photowalk, this time at Frontier Town. 

I’ve embedded several photos I took along with the slideshow from Flickr.  But the event was on the photographers who joined me and the social gathering afterwards at the Silver Spur Saloon, where we shared photos and talked about photography.

By the way, this is the group site on Flickr where you can see all the photographers’ photos during the event. 

After all the participants have submitted their favorite photo, I will decide on the “winner” of this Photowalk and then that winner will compete at the international level for prizes. 

Future events to be announced but will include a local Photowalk during cooler temperatures.  My thought now is a Photowalk around Christmas at the Phoenix Zoo.  The Phoenix Coyotes NHL hockey team and I are looking for a date during the season for me to run a photography workshop at a game.  And, I plan on leading a photography cruise to Alaska during the last week of May 2011.

Happy Shooting Until My Next Blog,


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.