Monday, June 12, 2017

Reilly and Alayna

Reilly
Recently I went to an overpriced portrait workshop that pretty much told me what I already knew.  

Let’s see… be different.  Check.  Specialize.  OK.  Be fun and friendly to the models.  Of course!  
Reilly in Black and White

Enough about that.  Now on to the lovely models, the stars of this show.  Reilly, a sexy fair skinned blonde.  And, Alayna, more of a girl next door redhead.  Both had different, but fascinating looks.  
Alayna in Black and White

Sometimes I like to try out a black and white look.  I did that with a Macphun Lightroom plugin called Tonality.  
Alayna, looking into the light

The other shots I did of the ladies I used Lightroom with the Perfectly Clear plugin.  

Until My Next Adventure,

See You On Down the Road!


Photos from Flickr ... and, here are all the keeper photos!
"Film Noir" Reilly



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.