Monday, May 29, 2017

Tom Wagner at the Buffalo Chip on 27 May 2017

From the Cave Creek Balloon Festival, it was a short trek down the street for some country music.  This marks my third visit photographing Tom Wagner.  This time, it was at the Buffalo Chip in Cave Creek, where he has a regular gig.  

He’s a real personable guy and this photographer has to be ready because he often jumps off the stage into the crowd.

He’s a fan favorite there in Cave Creek, so I made sure I had some photographs of the lovers of his brand of country music.  That would include long time fan Dolly Kennedy.

One of the customers at “The Chip” asked me why I photographed him.  Easy.  I want to have photos before he gets the call up to Nashville!

This was a classic low light and horrible light situation.  I did not use flash for a reason: the band will HATE it!  I also on purpose used slower shutter speeds when I wanted to get a sense of motion in Tom.  

Until My Next Adventure,

See You On Down the Road!


Photos from Flickr ... and, here are all the keeper photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.