Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships

Westworld in Scottsdale was the scene of the 4th Annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships.  Saturday 25 October in the Phoenix area and you’d think it would be in the 70s… but oh no, it was 95 degrees and incredibly sunny. 


This is, by all accounts, the biggest polo party in North America.  That’s what the experts told me. 
Polo might have been the centerpiece event, but there were more things going on at the same time!  Bentley’s, Ferrari’s, Fiat’s, and more.  A world food championship that reminded me of a kinder gentler “hells kitchen.”  Dog shows.  Models and fashion shows.  An art auction.  And of Heineken beer.  I actually found a type of Heineken I could enjoy called Heineken Light. 

My camera is a Canon 5D Mark III and I used two lenses: the Canon 24-105mm and for most of the shots of polo action I used the Canon 70-300mm.  For postprocessing I used Lightroom and MacPhun Focus2Pro, SnapHeal Pro, and Intensify Pro. 

Until My Next Adventure, 

See You On Down The Road!



See all of my photos from this adventure on Flickr or by clicking the Zenfolio slideshow below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.