Sunday, October 11, 2009

Coyotes White Out October 10, 2009

The Phoenix Coyotes played before nearly 18,000 fans at their home opener in Glendale Saturday October 10th. Fans were dressed all in white and the event was called a White Out. Unfortunately, the 'Yotes lost to Columbus two to nothing.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

For those interested in photography, all the photos were taken with a Canon SD950 12 MP camera, one of the smaller "point and shoots." Sometimes it is easier to put one of those in your pocket and walk in the door without hassle. I edited and uploaded to flickr via Adobe Lightroom using a Jeffrey Friedl's "Export to Flickr" plugin. I also use his "Export to Zenfolio" plugin when posting photos from Lightroom to my Zenfolio site.

Upcoming... My reaction to attending NAPP's PhotoShop World in Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy knowing what you think... please leave a comment.